Uniform and Equipment / Gwisg Ysgol ac Adnoddau
What will my child wear at Birchgrove?
Our present school uniform consists of the following items:
• The burgundy polo shirt with school logo available from Bergoni.(See below for details)
• Black v neck jumper with school logo
• Black school trousers or black school skirt
• Plain black footwear, no brightly coloured trainers, logos or coloured edges.
• Black school fleece with school logo.
• Black school coat, school rain jackets are available from Bergoni.
No denim jackets, ‘hoodies’, tracksuit tops or other branded sweatshirts are allowed.
This outlet is currently our only recognised supplier. Please ring to make an appointment due to the current situation on 01792 796880
Bergoni, Tower Court,
St. Davids Road,
Swansea Enterprise Park,
WEBSITE - https://www.bergoni.co.uk
YOUTUBE – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYNKDQpgNCQyRoYNEcp2jHQ
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/bergoniemb
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/bergoni_emb
Pupils may wear one plain ring. Pupils who have had their ears pierced may wear one small plain stud in the bottom of each ear lobe. Necklaces, bracelets, nose, eyebrow and tongue studs are not permitted. Pupils may be asked to remove jewellery in lessons such as P.E. for reasons of safety.
We do not allow unnatural hair colours.
The final decision on matters relating to uniform will rest with the Headteacher.
All pupils are expected to present themselves for school in a neat and tidy school uniform.
Please label all clothing as appropriate.
What equipment will pupils need at Birchgrove?
All pupils will need the following:
• A school bag, pen, pencil, rubber, ruler, coloured pencils and P.E. kit.
Other useful items:
• A calculator - preferably Casio fx 83ES / fx 85ES (solar) and angle measurer (360°); craft apron and an old shirt to wear in Art class.
Please label all items. Pupils must look after all books and equipment issued by the school. Any damaged and lost items will need to be replaced. Valuable pens, watches, etc should be left at home. Mobile phones, other electrical devices and items of jewellery - the school accepts no liability for loss, damage or theft and will NOT investigate any such incidents.