Vision and Ethos / Nod ac Amcanion
- To maximise every pupil’s academic potential in a safe, caring and supportive learning environment.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences that will transfer into the skills and qualifications required for lifelong learning and employment.
- To ensure that high standards of achievement, literacy and numeracy are at the heart of the school learning community.
- To develop pride in our Welsh identity and positive values for life.
- To ensure that the health and wellbeing of our pupils is central to our school philosophy.
- To develop pupils’ social skills through the provision of wide-ranging extracurricular experiences and engagement with our community.
- To be recognised as an inclusive learning community, with high expectations for all our pupils and ensuring that they are prepared for their future development as young adults.